Tuesday, September 17, 2013

My birthday ♥

Hello guys! I'm here again. 
Sem 2 just started few weeks ago. 
Sem 2's timetable is totally crazy! The classes are just so packed. I'm gonna be very stress and busy. :(

Well. I'm here to blog about my birthday. hehe
My birthday just passed one month ago. loll I know I'm so outdated and lazy.
Some bad things happened too which made me super mad and angry.
Let's talk about those happy things kay?

12am sharp on my birthday, my phone just can't stop ringing. haha
The notifications are going to BOOM! 
Thank you so much for wishing me! :)


AND I received calls from my best friends too! I love you guys so much! 


I wanted to watch the cartoon "Planes" so much! 
So I dated Adeline and XiaoMin to watch the cartoon with me in the morning.
Of course, we did camwhore in the car. hehe #girlsbeinggirls

Wearing the watch which they bought for me 

The driver hehe


We straight away bought the movie tickets when we reach. 
After that we went to Sushi Zanmai for breakfast. 

Cute Huggies event was happening in the early morning. 
There were so many cute kids dancing on the stage. They are so cute!

#ootd
Loving this tee so much as I lucky draw it when I was buying Linkin Park's tee.
Big thanks to Bravado Malaysia! :)

To be honest, I gained some weight ady. TT

While waiting for the food, I was trying to promote the watch which they bought for me.
Tried so many times but I looked FAT in all the photos. TT

This looks like I was punching myself. loll

Finally, a toothache pose which described by the blogger, Chuckei. hahah

Yeah! 3 of us 

We chat when having our breakfast and we almost forgot we need to rush to our movie. lolll
Luckily, we managed to go into the cinema. Phew~

This movie's story line is much moree similar to Cars.
I don't care, I just love it. haha

There were so many planes displayed in TGV @ One Utama.
Those planes were handmade by students. *I don't know which school are they from.*

I spotted this plane and I love it so much! Maybe this look like one of the character in the movie. hehe

We shopped around after the movie.
BoonLim and DaCheng came with a polaroid camera. 
After that Adeline told me actually they wanted to surprise me but failed. loll
We did take some photos with the camera of course. 
And then Adeline and I back home first as I wanted to rush for another dating. hehe

hehe

My second date was with my dasao, niece and my nephew. :)
We went to Secret Recipe @ DPC to have lunch.

My favourite cheese cake - Strawberry Yogurt Cheese Cake 

My niece wanted to blow the candle badly.
Suddenly the candle light extinguished itself and my niece started to cry.

That's how she looked. hahah

After meal, my dasao ordered an ice-cream for her. See how happy she was. :D


We went home after our meal. I felt so tired yet very happy at the same time! :)
Of course, a selca with my nephew a.k.a. feizai 
He cried right after I selca with him because he wanted me to carry him. loll
It's my pleasure to carry him, he is too cute and very talkative too!


I went back to my room and I noticed that there were 2 gifts on my bed.

First one is ..
Macaroon from Dreamz bakery as my present from McYeap. haha
Thank you so much!!

How lovely is that huh? ♥.
My second presesnt is..
Facial set from ShuYong(my lovely junior).
Thank you very very much! Love you  xoxo 

The day before my birthday, my dad asked me where to want to have my birthday dinner.
Without any doubt, I said that I wanted to go to my favourite chinese cuisine restaurant.
The dishes there are so freaking delicious. ♥.

After dinner, had my birthday cake at home. 
Well, the raspberries and strawberries looked so not fresh. *sigh*

Happy 18th birthday to myself!

I'm so gonna show you all the presents I received this year. hehe

Adam Levine's singlet and Morgan watch from all my best friends. 
This singlet is so damn sexy weyy! I mean Adam Levine. hahahah

Nikon camera? 

 Of course not! It's just a pendrive! haha
Thank you Kerby and Hotdog lah! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday! Love the look of that strawberry cheesecake!

    Lorraine x
    http://lollikelly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete