Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Fast Five . Dinner ♥

Yes??
I'm going to watch Fast Five again with my dad :)
This time we went to Kepong Jusco TGV.
The subtitle was not as good as GSC in 1U.






Vin Diesel

He is the main character and the producer in this movie.
Leng Zai~



His new girlfriend in this movie.

Opps~ I dunno her real name. =X


New character for Fast and Furious, Dwayne Johnson.

2 Dai Zek Lou. X)


Jordana Brewster

She is 31 years old dy><


Paul Walker

He is 38 years old dy==

can't imagine that. lol.

Gal Gadot

I think she is a model.

leng!

I forgot his real name. A korean.

I just know that he is Diesel's best friend.




Chris "Ludacris" Bridge.


Tyrese

He is a funny guy in this movie.

and I found him in a new movie, Transformer 3.

Gotta watch it too! haha!

At night, my dad's office got a dinner at Tai Thong Odeon.

because got an uncle gotta switch to another franchise at Old Klang Road.

My mum's new bag.


My dad's boss and my dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment