Monday, May 16, 2011

RIO! ♠

Long time didn't go to cinema to have a movie dy.

Since my dad was so free on Sunday, I decided to go 1u to have a movie which I wanted to watch long time ago.

RIO!!




Luckily, when we reached te cinema, just few ppl were queue up.

Rio 2D almost full.

so, my dad ask me to buy 3D.

wow! This was my first time to watch 3D movie in cinema.

Happy!!


After we bought the tickets, we went to "老友鬼鬼" and eat somethings.


We regret that we bought so many.

cause my dad and I were so FULL~


Tell you all 1 funny thing la.

When we wanted to go back to cinema, there are a family came and sat the table beside us.

The parents were yiyiyupyup-ing.

My dad said that maybe they were talking about my dad and I.

maybe they thought my dad brought a China girl.

OMG!!!

Luckily I'm not that whiteee. teehee X)




Actually I like this movie after I watched it.

It was so romantic and funny.

This 2 birds sang those romantic songs.

I ♥ it!!


Actually Rio is a place in Brazil.

night view of Rio.

nice view huh??

No comments:

Post a Comment