Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Random . Kung Fu Panda 2 ♥

Just left one more week holidays, so Imma going to repolish my nails. x)



If u got my facebook, u'll know why am I drewing this.

I did this to make and remind myself gonna always be happy!

So everybody also gotta be happy ya!


I watched Kung Fu Panda 2 (Cantonese version) with bro Xan, sis-in-law Winnie and daddy.

It's very funny and touched.

Daddy said whole cinema just heard my laughter and everytime after heard my laughter, the kids in the cinema also will laugh together. lol. so hyperbole!!

The heroes!


I knew that many people or maybe all also will like the baby Po. x)

is cuteeeeee!!


I this part. Non-stop of laughter. xD


I like this character, Tigress. Have her own personalities.


His tail very nice.






Smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment