Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Bro Jean's Wedding (Morning) ♠

Guess what time I woke up??

Around 7.15am I ady woke up><'''

Can't sleep dy.

cause my aunt came and cook the "tong shui".

Well~ another advantage was NOBODY grabbed toilet with me. x)



After I cleanned myself, I went down to kitchen.

I started hungry dy~

Dai sou ady woke up and cooking gruel for Corliss.

She asked me want to eat what for breakfast later.

I said dunno.

so she cooked some gruel for me too~ ^^


Let me showed u some photos of my bro Jean's bed and the flowers 1st. =)







The hippos so cute ♥

7++am, we all started our journey to bride's sweet home.

My aunt and I sat in bro Jean's friend's car.

total of Brothers cars was 10(include bridegroom's car).

so many, right?? =X


When they were playing the bridegroom, I had took some photos. =)




bro Xan and I












couzie Vivian ^^


After playing bridegroom, they gotta found out which room was the bride stay in.

Then read the oath.

special for bro Jean. xD


After some ceremony, such as elder drink tea and more...., we were going back to my house to prepare. =)


After all the ceremony in my house, I was having my lunch outside my house.

When all ppl went back, I straight away slept on the sofa.

I knew is dirty la.

but just ignore it. cause I'm too tired!!!

stay turned for next post ♠

No comments:

Post a Comment