Saturday, May 14, 2011

Kepong Ulu IR ♠

Actually this happened 1++month dy.

sorry for so late just post it.

cause my stupid broadband just 3GB/month.

haiz~

no chance to post so much in 1 month.

gotta wait for my new comp come, my bro just fix the line><


Okayy~ back to topic.

Woke up early in the morning to prepare to IR.

cleaned myself...make up...changed my clothes...

I'm done.




In the noon, Bi En's dad came and brought me to DPC for our lunch.

After her 2 little sis went to music class, her dad fetched us to Kepong Ulu.

After we reached there, there are 2 buses outside the school.

We wait for HALF HOUR, the bus just moved to the destination. lol.


Bi En's friend's mask. teehee


This Ir was bored for me at first.

because my friends not going. T_T

After started the performance, there are not bored for me anymore.






OMG. I looked old when with Bi En><



Bi En's friend.


The most crazy part was the last part!

Free Dance!!

All Bboy were dancing around.

then, all ppl were dancing but i'm not.

looked at them, felt like i'm clubbing. xD


After we went back, Bi En's dad brought us to Pappa Rich for our dinner.

My parents came too. :)



with my favourite drinks ^^













that's all for that day. X)

No comments:

Post a Comment