Monday, April 23, 2012

My feeling ..


Hello! I'm here again! haha.

With sunglasses on. So that no one can see the my sadness in my eyes. #justsaying

If you got follow me on my twitter, you'll see that I'm very emo recently. 
Sorry for spamming so much. :/ Many things happened recently. >< 
I can't write it all out as I still have my own privacy, right? 
I can only say I got problems in a relationship and friendship.
Don't ask me who are they all about. As you know, I won't tell.
I don't know what should I do right now. I'm just scare to make a decision again.

Okay. Lets talk about chinese singing competition which held on last Friday.
I cried. :/
Many of my friends don't understand why am I crying on that time.
They said that I already did a great job! Thank you for caring me, friends! 
The reason I cried is I just feel disappointed to myself!
I changed my audition song in the Friday morning.
And I just memorised the lyrics in the very last minute. *blame myself*
When I was practising the song in the class, there were lyrics in my mind.
Yet, when I was standing in front of the audiences, my mind was totally BLANK!
One of my friend said that I was pro enough because when I forgot the lyrics, I just quickly "la..la..la" to continue my singing. XD
I also shocked that when I "la..la..la". teehee.
Maybe I put so much expectation on myself.
Some of my friends said that they started to love the song after listen to my performance. Aww~ 
And now, I get into final!! :DD
*happy die*
I promised myself that I won't choose song in the very last minute already!
And also will practise hard. :D

Thank you for those who support me! :)
For those who didn't get into final, don't feel sad, keep it up and there's another competition on Hari Koko! :)
*Feel like so fake when wrote the sentence above :/ But I said it from my deep heart. :)*

I miss my bangs! 


I love you  

No comments:

Post a Comment