Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Shogun @ Sri Hartamas

Im blog finally. teehee

My eldest brother gonna come back to KL this Saturday.
He will work in KL start from next Monday.
He rented his house which located in Butterworth to a Japanese guy.
Which means that I can't go to Penang often. :(

My eldest brother is work as a manager. He is helping my cousin brother work in Butterworth.
So, after he resign, he decided to invite cousin brother and his family for a meal. :)
We went to Shogun @Sri Hartamas.
Know what, the food there were sucks to me! :/

I took many photos. Enjoy! :)












My elder brother and his wife. 

Cousin brother. He can be my father ady. XD




My model - Blythe 









Hairstyle of the day :
I'm in love with it! 


Blythe's youngest sister - Josephine. :D



Outfit of the day :


Cousin brother's wife. :)


My dad. teehee


Silly daddy. haha

Spot the little kid which in the trolley? He is a Korean. So cute! :D 

And lastly, baby cheese. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment