Sunday, October 30, 2011

Johnny English Reborn


Today internet is faster than yesterday! *happy!*
So I'm here again. :D

Gonna blog about Johnny English Reborn.
My mama heard many people said that Johnny English Reborn was very funny, so she decided to watch in cinema with daddy and me. 
When she said that I was shocked! Cause mama long time never watch movie in cinema with us.
We watch it at e@Curve.

Guess what is inside the box....

Is T-shirt! Special box, so recycle. :D

Wanna eat my shirt. XD

Elmo shirt!
Wanna buy long time ago....
It's hard to find. *lucky me!* 

Bro Jean bought me a mouse pad.
So cute!!

We had our dinner at Bel Pasto Italian Restaurant.

My strawberry soda and sis Fannie's mango juice.

Grill Chicken Breast

Spagetti Marinara

Hawaiian Pizza

Actually I wanted to order Tiramisu there, but our stomach was fulled!
Gonna eat next time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment