Friday, October 7, 2011

Outing with babes ♥

Last last Saturday, we were planning an outing to celebrate Pei and Denise's birthday.
Everything went last minute.
Before the day, Friday night, we still not sure whether we are going or not.

Toong, Bi En and I had a tuition replacement on Saturday morning.
After tuition, Ping called me.
She said that Pei them just dismissed for their tuition and said that this outing cancelled.
First thing on my mind--What?!?! Everytime when we plan an outing and there are just few success. :(
Hope next time will success.

Yet, Ping asked us if we don't mind, we can go 1U with her and just three of us.
Soon, Ping's sis came and fetched us.
Her sis shopped with her friend and three of us shopped ourselves. :)

We have our lunch at Restaurant Wong Kok.
Restaurant Wong Kok was changed a lot. Thinking how long am I never been 1U? lol.
And we saw May Kei with her friends. :)
Then we shopped here and there.
Long time didn't hang out with babes like that.
Sad thing was we gonna leave after 2hours.
I tried to call my parents see whether dad can fetch us or not.
My dad said ok and he'll come at 7pm.
Woot!! We have so much time to do what we want!! :D

Both of us never eat Tuitti Frutti before.
And Ping bought it after Toong and I had our Aunty Anne.

We add some mashmallows, m&m's and gummy bears.

My dad called me when 6.30pm like that and we went outside Restaurant The Friday's to waiting for him.
Meanwhile, Toong and Ping accompany me to Showdown Streetfest 2011 for a small walk.
Many Malays there.
I saw people who I wish too, they are Nigel Sparks, Point Blanc and Chriz Ooi. :)

At night, my mom didn't cook as she doesn't feeling well and my bro Xander gonna came back with his family.
I want to eat Pizza Hut for a long time and daddy said want eat then we went to have dinner there.
Yeepee!!!! :D
Bro Xander asked us to bought some pizza for him so we decided to take away.

While we were waiting, we got free coke! :)
Feel so tired after the day but enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment