Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Mid Valley . Nagomi

Hmm. This happened one month ago. :/
I know Im not that efficient. Forgive me k?
I have no time to blog as what I said on last post.

Couzie Vivian and her mom came to KL.
We decided to bring them to Mid Valley for a walk on christmas. :/
Before that, we have our breakfast at one Vietnam reastaurant.

Spot my bro Xander's silly face. XD
Actually my niece, Corliss was poo-ing at that time. :/

So, sis Winnie, couzie Vivian and I brought Corliss to the car first.

Too free to capture myself. haha

Couzie Vivian and Corliss.
Spot Corliss pose. She can be the next Top Model. :D


On our way to Mid Valley...



Love this! 

Mid Valley was crowded. People Mountain People Sea yor! XD


Got this when we bought Moo Cow. :)

I try this chocolate which sold in Shojikiya.
Hmm...Not really nice. :/


After a short shopping, we went to PapaRich and have our high tea. X)


This is so funny!! XD


Hello ! :)

At night, my bro Xander brought sis Winnie, Corliss and I to Nagomi @ KL.
Actually bro Xander and his friends were having a Christmas partay! 
And yea, Im going to kacao them. XD




Nagomi is a new buffet restaurant.
It's cheap!! But the food okok only and not much can choose. :/
Nothing can post bout there, Imma just show u the picas! :D




Green Tea Ice-cream and jelly. 

We celebrated my bro Xander's chinese birthday there too!
His iPhone cake. XD

Guess who is she. :)

She is Dr. Fong's daughter, Elisa. :)

His second daughter. I dunno how to spell her name. *opps*
Her character is very big different with Elisa.

This is Yen Yen. She is very good in speaking eng. :)

She is Tong Tong. She is just cute and talkative! :D

4 small kids attack a christmas tree. haha


KL Tower 

Okay! Hope u stay tuned for next post! Loves 

No comments:

Post a Comment