Tuesday, January 3, 2012

NYE ♥

I look weird after Im wearing the grey lens. ARGGH!

New year eve is my mommy's birthday. Yea, her birthday is on 31 Dec.
Happy Birthday mommy! Love you! 

Most of my friends countdown at Desa Parkcity on new year eve. How about you?
Actually I plan to go DPC again on new year eve. Yet, my daddy went for a wedding dinner and no one can fetch me. ><
And my bro Jean was lazy to jam in and out. 
Can you imagine how sad and angry will you if you spent your new year eve on countdown this few years but not this year? I was very sad and angry.
Don't feel like talking to anyone, just put my headphones in after my dinner.

Around 10.30pm, bro Jean's friends came. They are a couple who gonna marry this year.
11pm like that, bro Jean came upstairs and asked me whether I want to go DPC to watch the fireworks.
Of course I said YES!!
I asked him what if I asked babe Ping go with us.
He said mommy didn't go and we went there by 1 car only.
So, I didn't ask Ping go with me. So sorryyyy!! ><

We sat at the roadside of DPC and have our picnic. :)

Fruit tarts and Matcha cake with 100plus. 

Actually this picnic was celebrating sis Fannie's birthday. 
Her birthday was on 1 Jan, the day after my mommy's birthday. haha

We were the first to sit there and the only one who picnic there. XD
After we sat there, the people started to came sround me and wait for the fireworks.
My bro said if we can't watch the fireworks there, then should blame on me. lol==
Im so scared that can't see the fireworks there.
Lastly, we can see the whole fireworks there. It's just AWESOME!! Obviously awesome! 

Wish all of you health, wealth and love in this Dragon Year! 
It's SPM year. >,<

No comments:

Post a Comment