Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Random Teehee

Hey people, today is the first day of schooling. Kinda boring.
And Im form 5 now, the senior in the school. Unbelievable! *old already*
There's nothing to proud of cause everybody also got this chance to be a senior.
Seriously, is not good! ><
SPM this year and I hope that I will be more hardworking please. *pray hard*

My form teacher changed as what my form 4 form teacher told us.
My form teacher this year is Pn. Amutha.
She is a very nice person but strict sometimes.
And Pn. Amutha told us that she is just our temporarily form teacher. 
Should I happy? sad? I  dunno. Just face it.

Hmm.. Actually I feel like cover some songs since I saw many people cover songs on Youtube.
Im just not dare. ><

Lastly, I found this video when my friend sharing it just now.
This remix is not bad for me. Go and check it out! 



*peace out* 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment