Friday, February 24, 2012

Cho 3

Actually my CNY was kinda boring. :/
I went for a movie with family on Cho 3.
We watched Ah Beng The Movie : Three Wishes at Cineleisure @ The Curve.
Before that, my dad got 2 free tickets for this movie.
Unfortunately, the cinema is located at Cheras. lol.
So far..And my dad said stay at home better. :/ 


My mommy said she dont understand what is the story talking about.
But I understood. :)

Outfit of the day :

I bought a new bag. Lovin' it! 

In the evening, parents and I visited cousin's house.
Girls talk with my cousin's daughter, Bi En a.k.a. Blythe. 
Enjoyed the time! :)


Blythe 

We went back home before our dinner.
Mommy cooked some delicious dishes for us. #thebest

Due to my couzie gonna went to Bangkok soon, had girls talk with her too!
And she became my white mouse for polish the fingernails. Teehee.

The result :
Is it ok? Do u like it? :D




Loves 

Hmm...I skipped school and tuition today.
Felt so bad. ><
My mommy asked me dont go to school today and just for rest.
I was confusing but I just SKIPPED! lol.
Pn. Amutha who is my form teacher posted on 5E facebook group.
She said that she discussed the Economic exam paper and asked us to get the ans from our friends.
And she wanted us to write a letter with parent's sign. lol.
I was thinking that can I just give u MC? :/
Hope she will accept the MC. *pray hard*

No comments:

Post a Comment