Monday, February 6, 2012

Reunion Dinner ♥

Peace!

Upload those photos for so long time and finlly I can blog! ><
Chinese New Year is almost finish. *I don't want!*
So what cha doing in this CNY? and how many angpaos did u receive?

I had reunion dinner at Good Evening Bangkok @ 1U.
Used dslr to captured lots of photos! :)


I always love to capture this tissue. *weirdo*

My bro was carrying my niece, Corliss who fall asleep. :)
So many pillows. haha

While waiting for our food, Im walking around to take photos. 

My grandparents and parents.

Bro Jean and sis Fannie :)

Me :P

The first dish. 
I love to eat this but its hard for me to eat after I wear my braces. :(

After the first dish came, Corliss was awake. :)

Her eyes is so BIG! Envy ~ :)

The dishes that we ordered.


Green curry. Super spicy! ><


I love this vege (Y)

Tomyam soup.

Pandan chicken.

Happy Family! :D


Eeeeeeee ~ haha


The first dessert 

The second dessert 

Random mini trees. :)

The photo of the whole family 

After the dinner, we shopped around at 1U.
A lot of shops closed included Chatime. Sigh! D:

The performance of chinese traditional music.

Aww ~ I love this shoes so much! Expecially the dark pink one!
But its cost RM 249.90 :/

Corliss : Hi, plant! hahaha

Due to many shops closed, we went back home early.
So sad that can't shop for more awhile. :(

Outfit of the day..

Smile with braces!
Hmm.. I focus on the wrong place. lol.

Okay! My post is kinda boring. :/
Urgg! I dunno how I should improve my blogging skill. Anyone help me?

Goodnight! Ciao! 

No comments:

Post a Comment