Friday, February 25, 2011

Genting (day 2) ♠

Actually my dear, Bi En and I have to wake up at 8am .
BUT we 9am just woke up ==
so, we prepared AFAP .
then we went downstairs to meet her parents (my cousin) and have our breakfast .


My dear's cousin brother .
Before we left the resort, we had take some photos .


My dear's younger sis .



My dear's youngest sis .
so kawaii~









Around 11am, we went to a temple .


He so happy when he walk . x)












nice view, right?





Suddenly, I saw a green insect .
weird!


We have our lunch at Gotong Jaya .
Oh ya!!! I forgot that my bro, Xander, came back from Japan ytd .
Don't know what is my souveniers leh~
so look forward to it!!
After I reached home ady 3pm,
my mum showed me those souveniers that Xan bought from Japan .
Xan bought my dai sou a Burberry bag leh~!!!
so sweet!!

Japan's receipt .

My souvenier =)

peace out

No comments:

Post a Comment