Friday, February 25, 2011

Genting (part 1) ♠

Last time my dear, Bi En asked me to acc her to Genting .
cause his dad's coompany was invited to Bosch Dinner .
and her 2 little sis would go after the dinner
because they have performance .
my dear sure very boring 1 !
since my dad let me go,
so I decided to acc her .




We start our journey to Genting around 5pm .
We went to check in 1st .
We gonna stay 1 night at Resort Awana .


when we were waiting...

kawaii desu~





Around 7pm, we went up to Genting for the dinner .
My model x)



Genting thr was so cold~~
and I was wearing singlet and skirt .
Pro leh!!!! xD




Guess who I sit with during the dinner??
one of course was my dear .
another was........JIUN YIP!!
Get shocked??
I also shocked when I saw him thr .


For me,
at first the dinner was very boring!
Wonder Girls had a concert thr .
and Bosch Dinner had fake "Wonder Girls" .
both of us were thinking that we could dance 'nobody' better than the fake "Wonder Girls" !
teehee


朱咪咪came for the show leh!
She was a funny actor .
can't deny it,
her voice was BRAVO!!


Our <3

Mine

Hers


After the dinner, we met her little sis and uncle them at Restaurant Qun Yi Mian .
and yet my stomach was calling me to put somethg inside .
so after we ate,
my dear and I were shop around thr .


Happy Rabbit Year!!


Devil~




2++am, we went back to resort .
My dear and I were slept in 1 room leh~
Happy dou!!








My dear, ah Bo aunty and her daughter .

We chat till 5++am just slept .
haha



peace out

No comments:

Post a Comment