Friday, February 25, 2011

PMR Result ♠

10am, Min and I went to school .
Her mum asked teacher around what time we can get the result .
the teacher ans 11am .
We need to wait 1 more hour ==
actually Min want to go eat Bak Kut teh de ,
but her dad hvn't wake up .
So her mum fetch Min and I to pasar to buy Min's breakfast 1st .
But then....her dad woke up dy ==
So we went to eat Bak Kut Teh .
so full~~~

After we reached school agn, so many ppl ady wait in the school .
*ps : I forgot today was Bryan's Birthday! xD

Finally we can take result dy .
I felt so scare .
I scared that i can't take at least 4 A .
Adeline was in front of me .
She got straight A leh~
PRO!!
Congraz ya~!!

Is my turn ><
I was shocked!
I got 6A leh~
haha
Happy dou!!!!!

At night, Bryan had open a Birthday party .
He had invited me .
We went to Yen shabu-shabu to celebrate .
Sook Yee was very funny!!!
and we play till very CRAZY!!!!
long time never crazy like hell dy!!

peace out

No comments:

Post a Comment