Monday, February 21, 2011

I have new passport!! ♠

I woke up at 6am .
So damn sleepy!!
At 7am, bi en’s mum came and fetch my mum n I to renew my passport .
When we reached there, we went to take passport photo and photostep some documents 1st .
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!
My passport photo was TRULY UGLY!!!
It just look like I’m not sleep enough .
But that’s the truth!

7.30am the hall was crowded ady .
OH MAN~~ Gonna wait for a long time ><

We wait, wait and wait .

After register still wanna wait for another hour ==’’’
We felt so hungry .
So, Bi En, her 2 sisters and I went to Giant (just opposite the hall) to buy some snacks .
I bought this .
It was made of dark choco .
but if u eat all, u must drink many water o~
sorry~ I forgot to rotate this photo .
teehee
12.30pm like that, I got my new passport!! Finally.......
After have our lunch, we went home .
THANK GOSH!!! I CAN SLEEP!!!!!
Wuahahahaha~

peace out ♠

No comments:

Post a Comment