Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Cameron Trip #Day 1 . Part 1

Wuahaha! Finally I uploaded all photos for this post!!

Maybe the photos very large so need time to upload.


Okay. Back to the topic.

9.7.2011 was the #Bersih marching and my family and I went to Cameron Highlands. :)

Imma so looking forward to this trip!

I woke up at 4am. We started our journey at 5am.

We went to Ipoh to meet my grandparents and bro Xander.

And we have our breakfast at Restaurant Fu Shan.


Lets the photos tell the story!


We went to this place for some rest and camwhore.



White hibiscus





First time saw turkey. Felt weird =X


Corliss and dad.


I ♥ this colour!


bro Xan and sis Winnie.


Love bird








Corliss, dad, grandpa, mum and grandma.


Red x Red.

sis Winnie said that :" You're wearing red colour shirt and you want take photo with red flower? Need so RED?" xD






Corliss so happy!


The only photo I took with Corliss at Cameron. :)







Sweet family!



Taken by : Xander


yeeeeeeeee??? :D


Can u spot my dad, bro and Corliss? I think is hard. x)





My mum wore wrong side. xD


Stay tuned for next post! Gonna have more photos! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment