Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Sports Day

Ping

Ping came to mt house to stay 1 night, because we gotta go to school early in the morning on the next day.

We both also using Android phone.

She was teaching me to download some games and apps.

I was using the "Vignette Demo" to capture and edit this photo.

We 2 played our phone and chat til 3am just slept. lol


5+am, we woke up. See.....We so pro. xD

Then we went to school at around 6.30am.

Actually I should help to fix PA system. But I saw teacher almost finished fix it, so Ping and I went to science lab to help PPS.


After the 1 Murid 1 Sukan, the marching started. *Ping and I didn't run. xD*

PPS is the best!! *proud!*


When waiting the result....

The result is...
PRS, Scout and Rumah Hijau won the marching competition. Congraz!
PPS, don't sad! You all had show the best! :D

Me, Toong, Pei Queen and Ping.
Hate my look in the school! >_<


After dismissed, Ping, Toong, Pei Shee, Ying and I went to ban mee stalk.


When I was eating the ban mee, sis-in-law Winnie called.

She asked me wanna go Jusco or 1U with her or not.

I was considering whether I should go or not. Cause she gotta fetch me after 30mins.


30mins later,sis-in-law Winnie fetched Ping, Toong and I home.

After I changed my clothes, I took Ping's bag together and aboarded the car.

We fetched Ping and Toong to Ping's house first, then we went to 1U.




Cutie girl

No comments:

Post a Comment