Monday, July 25, 2011

Cameron Trip #Day 1 . Part 2

The second place we visited was Rose Garden.

There were various kind of roses.





Look so gay! xD

Corliss Don't really like this flowers @_@'''


Her dimple








Click in and see. It looked so fake.


Me??


Bro Xander, Corliss and Dad


Lantern flower




I'm looked so yuck!

This flower got a smell like perfume



I don't know what is this. Flower? Fruit? Can anyone tell me??



Sweet



Sis Winnie asked me to act cute @_@'''



Look at Corliss's neck! xD







Grandpa and Grandma


Taken by : Winnie

*Hope to be a part time model one day... :X*



I played this slide too! But the photo was super duper ugly! ><





this colour!




Fat chicken! xD


White turkey




Next post : What I did at that night in Cameron

No comments:

Post a Comment