Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Hang Out with Babies and Buddies ♥

Hello everyoneee!

Finally...We planned an outing successfully!

Ngai Hang planned this outing 2weeks earlier.

7boys and 2girls (included me) went to Jusco @ Kepong for a movie.

When I reached there, I saw Jun Mun with his bro.


All boys went to Restaurant Johnny for lunch.


Adeline haven't reached that time, so I sit with them and watched them eat. >_<'''



Zen, Kelok, Gen Yee and Chee Sheng with Chee Sheng's iPhone 4. lol.



Around 2.30pm, Adeline reached and we all went up to the cinema.

Ngai Hang and Calvin bought the tickets of Transformer 3.

But they bought the first row. ==

Gosh!! My neck sure pain after movie. ><

After movie, many of us went home and just left Zen, Calvin, Chin Neng, Adeline and I.

We went to Old Town and wait for our parents come.


Chin Neng.

Unfortunately he still got some ugly photos in my phone.

Pity him. xD

Calvin was just like a rabbit. x)


Adeline and I. :)


#take 2

Calvin and Chin Neng.


4 of us.

2 comments: