Friday, November 11, 2011

Blue Reef, Straits Quay

Hello!
Imma blog about a place call Straits Quay.
Straits Quay locate at Penang.
This place is pretty AWESOME!!
Almost like Desa Parkcity.

*Sorry!* I can't take a photo of the sign of Straits Quay.
Cause its raining outside. :(

We have our dinner at Blue Reef.

While waiting for our meals...


Pretty sis Winnie. 

Mushroom soup


Soup of the day - Pumpkin soup

Onion Rings

My Grilled Halibut

Sis Winnie - Fried Garoupa (Beer Batter)


Sis Fannie - Grilled Salmon

bro Jean - Chicken Cordon Bleu


bro Xander - Sausage and Chips (Beer Batter)

My coke float 


I told sis Winnie before that everytime when Im out, I just take photos of food and other things but not myself. lol.
Is LAME!!
As Im shy to take photos of myself in front of my family members.


Stay tuned for next post.
Imma blog about the environment there. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment