Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Mid Valley



Ping and I
#Take 1 - by my baby Gio

#Take 2 - by Ping's phone

Ping wanna watch Real Steel since the movie haven't release.
I wanna watch it too!
Actually we decided to go Kepong Jusco at first.
Yet, we felt very boring to go there again. So, we decided to go Mid Valley at last minute. :D
Luckily my mama lemme went there by ktm. 
Thanks mama! :)

When we arrived, we straight away went to cinema to buy tickets first.
Unfortunately, just left three or four rows which near to the screen.
So, we decided to watch next time and gonna shopping. X)

We have McD as our lunch.
Shopped around and bought Chatime.



My Grass Jelly Roasted Milk Tea

Ping's Green Tea.
She said this green tea not really like other green tea. XD

We continued our shopping with Chatime.
We went to Vinci to buy my favourite slippers.
I wear the same design of slippers for almost 5years! SERIOUSLY! :D


Actually we still very full, yet we went to have Snowflake. XD

Mid Valley outlet. 


The UFO. So special. :)

I ordered my favourite Sea Amber Jelly and shared with Ping. ♥

Camwhore time! 

Ping  

#Take 1

#Take 2
I love my lips. haha 


Took this before we went home at McD.

We went back home around 5pm and there are a lot of people! Faint.
When we reached the other station, I almost fall down.
Luckily Ping catched my hand.
Thanks Ping! 

Outfit of the day :





Stay tuned for more! :)
Click my nuffnang ya!
Thanks lots!

No comments:

Post a Comment