Monday, November 21, 2011

I'm here again!

Hey guys! I'm here again!
Sorry for neglected my blog for 10days. ><
Everytime when I have the mood to blog, there are always something that stop me, like the slow internet for me to upload photos. Arghh!!
Well, last post that I posted is a place call Straits Quay.
Actually I wanna continue blog about the view there. Am uploading photos now.
So, be patient ya! :D

For those who read babe Ping's blog and my friends will know that I'm wearing braces now.
It's so suffer! ><
I wore it last Saturday afternoon.
Pluck 2 teeth and wore braces at the same time.
Dentist done this within half an hour! PRO!
VERY PAIN and UNCOMFORTABLE! Felt regret. lol.
This call 爱美就得牺牲. I agree. :(

Let's change this sob mood.
Saturday I helped sis Fannie and mama make up.
Seems like a pro! XD
And that night I stayed at home alone as all family member went out for wedding dinner.
Damn! Make me feel like find someone to be my bf. lol. 

Til then. Be patient for next post! 

1 comment:

  1. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member (blog follower)

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete