Thursday, November 24, 2011

Charlie Brown Cafe

Hello!
I'm back. Teehee.
I'm very lazy to blog. lol.
*Sorry!*

I tweeted that I wanna blog about Charlie Brown Cafe.
Here we go! :)

Taiwan got Hello Kitty Cafe and Malaysia got Charlie Brown Cafe. :D
As I know, the first Charlie Brown Cafe locate in Straits Quay, Penang.
I didn't have meal there and just took some photos.
Some photos are with sis Fannie, but I haven't take from her.

Photos time! :)

The back door.



The front door.

Cute stickers on the glass. 

Sis Winnie with Corliss

Bro Jean and sis Fannie


#Take 1

#Take 2 XD


I don't know what was she doing that time. It's just Funny!


I know I'm funny but spot Corliss's expression! XD


Lastly,
Bro Jean and I with funny post! 

Stay tuned for next post ba! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment