Friday, December 30, 2011

Hey yo peeps!!
I am not free recently, so Im not updating my blog.
Kept hang out with babes and buddies this couple weeks.

What you did in this long holidays? 
Felt like this holidays pass so fast. Gonna open school next week. :/
Can't imagine my Form 5 life. :( *old ady.*
Still got one more day to 2012. Any plan?
I hope I can countdown with my babes and buddies in Desa Parkcity. Pray hard *finger crossed*

Okay! Hope you don't mind to read my story in this holiday.
Gonna post what I did in this December. X)

And yea, last month I got my lens. I bought it in optical shop.
I have no confident to buy online. Scare somethings bad will happen on me. No guarantee. :/

It's grey in colour!
After I wearing it, I was like WTH?! Why my eyes look so weird? Not gonna buy this colour AGAIN

Here a photo to show. Not really obvious.

First time wore this grey lens to The Curve.
That night my parents having a wedding dinner, my elder bro as well.
Just left my bro Xander, sis Winnie, lil Corliss and me.
Bro Xander decided to bring us to The Curve for dinner and a walk.

My cutie sis Winnie 

 The christmas tree in front of Cineleisure.

Not take much photos as Im shy and many ppl too.
Should train my braveness next time! :D

Til then. Stay tuned! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment