Wednesday, December 14, 2011

What happen on last Sunday?

Well well well... FINALLY I blog! XD
I came back from Butterworth and Sungai Petani last Sunday.
Many friends asked me why I keep going to Butterworth.
Here's the answer.. Because my eldest bro live there with his family. :)

Hmm...I dunno where to start..
This post gonna be a long long post. Be patient ya! :D
Okay! Let's start! :P

Many things happened on last Sunday.
Actually Im having sore throat, bad flu, cough and abit hot inside my body that time, and I slept at 1++am. How pro? @@
That couple days when I layed down and wanna sleep, my nose were stuck. Seriously, I can't even fall asleep. :(
So, I slept in the living room. Much more better! :)
I love to sleep in bro Xander's house, the air is so fresh!!

Almost 4am, I heard baby's crying.
I thought I was dreaming. Yet, I awake and felt so real.
No longer, I heard bro Xander and sis Winnie's voices. That's lil Corliss! She was crying badly!
In my mind was like what happen? Why she cry to cramp? It must be somethings very serious ady!
Bro Xander carry lil Corliss came out.
Corliss vomiting many phlegm out of sudden. We got shock!
After that, she kept trembling. Sis Winnie used the thermometer to know her body temperature.
She was sick! They gave her a medicine that put from her butt. Sound funny, right? haha
She felt better afterward.

Bro Xander said this time we can drive thru McD ady lo. And he asked me whether Im hungry or not.
And guess what? Yes! We drove thru McD!! XD
I ordered my favourite hotcake! X)
Then, I 6am just sleep back in my room.

Should I continue blogging? Seems like very LONG ady wor.. Hmm..

I continue...... :)

The next morning, lil Corliss came in my room and woke me up.
She got the height that can open the door herself ady! Pro! XD
Prepare..prepare..prepare..
Packing..packing..packing..
We depart to Queensbay Mall. :)

The decoration of Queensbay.
Got a project dance Penang there.
Seriously, the dancers were not pro as I think.
Their steps very messy and they kept look at the floor when dancing.
I can't feel the story that they trying to tell. 

After meal, we shopped around and is time that going back to KL.
Aww...I will miss Butterworth! XD
I came back KL by Aeroline alone. Ya! ALONE!
I got photo of the ticket!

Here you go. See Kelok!! :P
I got proof! XD

Aeroline was AWESOME!!
Got a small pillow on every seat.
After the bus moved, got a man who serve us in the bus gave us the headphones, blankets, water and meals.
Whoever want to watch movie need to use the headphones that's why he giving us.
I didn't eat that meal. Feel like wasting the money. ><
But I just have my brunch before I get on the bus. 
Seriously, everytime I sick I don't like to eat any oily food and the meal was chicken rice. @@

1 hour gone.. Another 4 hours. *faint*
2nd hour gone....3rd hour gone...4th hour gone...
The fifth hour, I woke up.
Yea. First 4hours I was sleeping but not very tight. Nothing to do on the bus I just can sleep to kill the time and the headache.

Almost 8pm, I reached 1u.
I was waiting for my bro Jean and sis Fannie to find me.
We had our dinner at Kluang Station. I ordered chicken ball noodle.
You know what? They used Spagetti to cook as mee.
Sucks to the MAX!! Black list the chicken ball noodle!

I wanted to go to Kelok open house afterward de.
Yet, my bro not really want me to go because he had no time.
When we were eating, daddy called bro Jean.
My parents came back from Taiwan ady. Bro have to fetch them right after our dinner.
So, I sms Ngai Hang and asked him to help me inform Kelok.
Really SORRY! I miss the fun with u all AGAIN! :(

My mommy sick ady. Cause Taiwan is too cold.
After fetching my parents, we went to a clicnic. Mom can't endure to tomorrow already.
After that, we went to a nearby cafe to acc parents to have their dinner.
We 11.30pm just reached home and sleep.

That's all for today. Woots! Is so long. 
I hope u got the patient to read. :)
Thank you! 

2 comments: