Friday, December 30, 2011

Butterworth Again.

My mommy asked me to go to Butterworth when she went to Taiwan with daddy.
So, I went to Butterworth again. 
Everytime I go there, I can only go to Penang on weekends. ><

Well. Imma summary what I've done there.

#RandomStrawberryGirl 

She was having flu that time. Pity her.
Taken at Tou Fu Fa stall. :)

On the third day, couzie Vivian came Butterworth and brought me to shopping with her friends.

Couzie Vivian, me, Hui Min and Manvis.
Took this at AutoCity. :)

7pm like that, she fetched us back to Sungai Petani.

The next day, she brought me to the nearest shopping centre, Centre Square.
Shop around and we bought cool blog. :)
Then, we heading to a new shopping mall there.
It's call Village Mall. Same name with Kepong Village Mall but the Village Mall there didn't have Tesco.

Couzie Vivian #Take1

#Take2 with cool blog.

We watched Petaling Street Warriors.
So damn funny! But my thigh kept punch by couzie Vivian. #Pain ><

New high waist pants with couzie's clothe.


I came back to my bro's house after three days.

The weekends, bro Xander brought us to Penang. #WOOHOO
Finally.. I wait for this day for a long time. XD

Ignore my curl hair. ><

The bridge. :)

We went to Gurney Plaza.
As many cars were parking in the Gurney Plaza carpark and jam everywhere, bro Xander park his car in G hotel.
G hotel is AWESOME!! How I wish I can stay there for 1 or 2 days. #Wishlist

The christmas tree is love.

We have our dinner there and window shopping.
Hmm... Can't say window shopping cause I bought a bag. :D

We saw Ah Beng and MyFm members were chilling @ Starbucks.
I guess that maybe they were having campaign there.
And Im right! They were a campaign to propaganda the new year movie.


Around 10pm, many shops inside were closed. ==
So early. :(
So we just can go back home. 


With pyjamas. lol.
Hope this is not a boring post for you. ><

Anyway, Happy New Year! 
all Da best in 2012! 

No comments:

Post a Comment