Friday, December 16, 2011

Stomp'11 ♥

Hello peepo!! :)

Imma blog about Stomp.
Have you ever heard about stomp?
Do you know what it is?
Stomp is a unique multi-award winning combination of percussion, theatre, dance and comedy that consistently wows audiences and critics alike with its infectiousrhythms and 'pure stage magic'. *Copy from flyer.*
Hmm. Got a dance movie call "Stomp The Yard". 
Quite awesome for me. Feel free to watch it. :)

Well, Stomp came to M'sia!!
I saw the advertisement on a bus.
I will watch it for SURE!!! x)
Luckily, sis Winnie wanna watch it too. I got sis Winnie accompany me to watch. Yeah!! :))
*Happy to the max!*

The flyer 


We went to Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre to watch Stomp'11.
We bought tickets there because Im buying student ticket.


We were choosing the catogary D which is the last last roll.
Sis Winnie very lucky because of me!
Student price is RM 78 and student can buy 2 tickets.
So, sis Winnie save up RM 90 (normal category D price is RM 168)! X)

The tickets. ♥

Im high to the max that day!! Can't explain how high am I, just HIGH!! XD
This was the first time I watch the musical thing.



Since there's still have some time, we went to have a cup of tea.

The KLCC. ♥

we ordered a blueberry cupcake and Cappucino.

Blueberry cupcake.

Cappucino with cookie. :)


The plenary hall.

The cool stage! Look AWESOME!

Camwhore time! haha.

Took it by myself with the stage when sis Winnie in a call. *weird smile*

#Take 1
Kinda blur..

#Take 2

The Stomp'11 was performed by 8 people - 6boys and 2girls who are from Australia.
Most of the audiences were foreigner.
I felt like Im at foreign country when Im watching the show. haha.
The show ended up after 1hour and 45mins.

After the show, we straight went back home.
Traffic jam beside Pavilion. OMG!!
How long should we take to go back home? In my mind.
We were wondering what event will held on that day.

Jam like hell.

Random.

I saw the stage and dunno what event or concert held there. :/


Dunno what is that. Just shoot it. XD

We had jam for half hour. *Faint*

Okay.. Imma show you some videos's link about Stomp.
Almost the same of  the show I watched.
Enjoy! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment