Friday, September 16, 2011

Book Fest

Finally....I bought my new sunglasses from Nose.

I went to Book Fest with sis Winnie during the holiday.
Actually Im not interested at all.
Since sis Winnie planned to go long time ago and nobody acc her, so i decided to go with her.
The Book Fest was at KL Convention Centre where Aquaria located.

There are so many ppl there.
We bought a lot of books for Corliss. :)

And I bought this cutie pendrive.
It's limited 100 and I'm the 90. *lucky me! haha*

After that, we went for lunch and I heading to tuition later. lol.
So tired!

At night, dad brought mum, Corliss and I to Kopi Street to have a drink.
Nothing special but Corliss have many patterns at that time. Funny! XD
Let me show you those photos. :D


 Learn from her mum and me. XD



Actually I recorded a short video and I gonna post it next time. 
So stay tuned! :) 

Nice Choreograph! take a look. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment