Friday, September 23, 2011

Jinjang dinner

I remembered that my civic teacher told us that we gonna formed a group and do project.
And teacher didn't said that when is the death line.
Then, Toong and I found no group.
So, we didn't do.

Yet, we scolded by teacher last time when they all passed up the project.
I felt very angry because nobody tell us when is the death line.
Teacher asked us to add 1 ppl in our group.
Fine..That fellow didn't come to school that day.
Due to Toong's house didn't have line, and I gonna find all the stuffs.

I got duty on that day and after I cleaned myself, I sat in front of the computer and start to find.
Find..find..find...
My mommy want me to go to the dinner in Jinjang at night.
Gosh!! How can I done my project??
I didn't care so much.
I try my best to find all stuffs.


Uncle and Aunts asked me to drink Tiger.
This was my first time to drink Tiger.
Actually taste better than Carlsberg a lot!! :) 


The final result! :)
Stay Tuned! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment