Friday, September 23, 2011

Movie Marathon

Hmm..... Feel like my blog is dead.
Very cold here.......
Well, I'm still gonna continue blogging. :)

My upside down Mickey t-shirt with sunglasses. :D

I wanna blog about last last Saturday.
It's been a long time. Teehee.

I went to Kepong Jusco for movie marathon with Ping.
I accompany her to watch The Smurfs and Nasi Lemak 2.0.
Have u watch Nasi Lemak 2.0?
It's so funny! XD

After movie, we went to Sushi King to find Toong.
She is working part time there.
Before going back home,  Ping craving for Starbucks.
And we met Weng Zhen, Ricky and some friends there.

Ping's Green Tea Latte.

At night, I have my dinner with my parents.
Actually, I wanna have my dinner with Min and Da Cheng.
But I'm TOO HUNGRY. ><
Maluri had organised a Mooncake Festival parade and games.
Then, my parents fetched me to meet Min them at Restaurant Guo Heng(Don't know how to spell it. Forgive me :X ).
Due to others' food haven't come, Min, Da Cheng and I joined the parade first.

We 3 were just like 38 kia. lol.
We followed the parade and came to the field which opposite my school.
Many people were queue up there and waiting for the mooncakes.
I was very lazy to queue up. lol.
Too many people there.

We went to playground and play.
I met tuition friends too. So coincidence! :D
No longer, Kelok them reached and we played candles and lanterns there.

Min and Da Cheng 
They don't know I took their photo. XD

Tze Thong(Class Monitor of 4 Edison) did this. :D
No edit. :)
Spot Tze Thong's hand? XD

10++pm, I went back home because of the rain.
Many people also went back home at that time.
I really have fun in this Mooncake Festival party!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment