Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Scold.

 Hello peeps!
It's time to blogging. :)

Recently, I am rushing my account project.
I should start to this project since last month.
But I just did abit only.
Forgive my lazyness please! :X
I am trying hard to correct it. Just gimme time.

I'm gonna tell you guys about my duty today.
It's suck!
I'm duty alone because Form 3 no need duty this week. Killin' me!
Luckily Wei Guang and Min stayed and accompany me. :)
Much more better.

After Min went back home was PR and Form 1 recess time.
I'm gonna be faint for sure!
Cause PR and Form 1 students are so noisy all the time.

Well, in the end of our library have 1 warning sign--Do Not Entry.
Those PR students, girls and boys(lala mui and lala zai) ignored the sign and entry.
I felt angry and walked to the back side of library and stood there.
They all sat down quickly.
Then I went back to the counter.
They all went inside again and I saw 1 lala zai throw papers inside.
They burned my bottom line.
I asked Chee Hoe whether I can drive them out or not.
He said can.

I straight away drove them out and they still joking with me.
I had drove 20+ lala mui and lala zai out of the library.
Still got 1 boy still play hide and seek with me. lol.
Scolded by me also.
Their purpose is to enjoy the air-cond in the library only.
But they touched my bottom line. Unlucky them.
I knew that they sure scold me with the foul language.
So what?! I don't care!
I didn't feel regret after I scolded them.
3 years never been so angry.
I hope that I can black list them!
I don't know why the new badge so disrespect to their seniors.
Incurable!

Well. My mood was good as the sunshine now. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment