Monday, September 12, 2011

The Parkcity Club

hehe.....

It's happened during the holiday.
Everytime I go Desa Parkcity go for a walk, I also wonder can I go inside the water park?
Cause I heard that only the residents can go inside.
And YES!! Finally, I can go inside the water park which called The Parkcity Club.

Bro Xander decided to go The Parkcity Club with his friends.
Bro Xander, sis Winnie, lil Corliss and I went in with bro Xander's friend's card. *lucky me!*
I super love the environment!
There are badminton court, swimming pool, water park for kids, gym room, cafe and more....
I wish I'm 1 of the resident there. *dreaming*

Just took 1 photo when playing.
Cause I'm in the swimming pool too. XD
I wish I could swim. TT
Actually I was wearing bikini at that time, but I am shy so I wore a singlet outside. teehee

The pool.


Well, I didn't take any water park photo. Sorry!

Took this after my bath. :)
my nails! X)
lil Corliss.
I was trying hard to take photo with her, but she kept moving.
So, failed! :(

Woots! My hair haven't dry completely cause the hair dryer's power very weak. XD

What a cute pose! :D

I was wondering what is this building for.
After I went inside.......

So damn beautiful!

Before heading for dinner, sis Winnie came inside and feed Corliss.


Then we went Restaurant 得福 for our dinner.



The Restaurant was crowded and I was like thinking that I sure wil be VERY HUNGRY!
But....everything turned out fine.
We had our special sit on the second floor.
And we were the one and only table on second floor. *happy!*



Corliss's 'toy'. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment