Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Baby . Movie ♠

I woke up at 11+am this morning.

because my mum asked me to see what happened to Corliss who was crying badly. ><

Bro Xan and sis Winnie went out.

So, my mum and I were taking care of Corliss.

My dad and bro Jean went to have lunch with dad's friends.

just left mum, Corliss and I at home.


Lunch time, my mum feed Corliss gruel.




She very naughty.


After finish her lunch, she stand up on the chair and not scare to fall down.


Then I played with her.

She was too active.

crawled here and there.

I felt tired when play with her sometimes. xD


Her hair. x)



At night, my parents went for a wedding dinner.

Whereas bro Jean and sis Fannie went to Sg. Besar where sis Fannie live when she still young.
bro Xan and sis Winnie brought Corliss and I to have dinner with his friends.

After came home, sis Winnie was trying to make Corliss sleep.

I watched TV in the living room.

but then felt so boring.

Thus, I did somethings childish.

and I had took photos. :)














I wanted to make others' name, but SMALL MONSTER came.




Small MONSTER!! she destroyed everythings.

She felt so happy too~ ><





11pm like that, dad and mum back.


Is turn for my dad and mum to taking care of Corliss.

As bro Xan brought sis Winnie and I to have a movie at 1u.

FAST FIVE!!!! ♥





wow!! I like this movie as much as I can't explain it.



The director of Fast Five is Justin Lin. A chinese man.



Pro!!



For sure that it will have Fast Six.


Imma gonna watch it next time ♥



Bye! ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment