Friday, May 20, 2011

Mother's Day ♥

Woke up at 10am.

cleaned myself...make up...changed clothes...packed bag...


I looked fat. xD




Then, my dad brought me to Kepong Jusco.

Chia Chun and Toong reached there dy.

I met them at Starbucks.

We started our revision for Account.

Chia Chun was our teacher. xD


Suddenly, Toon Wai Kit came and said hi to us.

got shocked. haha


3.30pm, my dance teacher called me.

Then, Chia Chun and Toong accompany me to the stage.

cause I got to perform in an event.

felt super nervous!!


Took this before our performance.



Gosh!!! This was the suck performance for me!!

because of the carpet, we can't even turn round easily.

made me can't follow the music!!

hate that carpet!!

*sob*



After the performance, I changed my clothes.

cause later my parents would fetch me to 1u.




We celebrated Mother's Day at 1u.

We have our meal at New York Deli.


Maybe not so 'little' after alllllllll~




Root beer and Mocha ♥


Pumpkin soup and Salad.


This spagetti taste yummy after added the cheese powder~


Chicken chop


Dessert ♥

The waiters and waitress there very friendly.

keep smiling :) when served us.


I ♥ this drink!

If u are sore throat, u can drink this.

You'll feel better after all.











stay tuned and help me click my nuffnang.

Thanks! ♥

2 comments: