Saturday, May 28, 2011

DPC with babes and buddies ♥

Yesterday night Ping sms me.

She said that Pei Shee asked to go DPC to celebrate Cheong Chun's birthday.

I reply her if she can send me there then I okayy de.

She said she'll tell me then.


4.30pm, mummy asked me to visit a doctor with grandma.

Well, I followed.

When I reached the clinic, I saw a PPS junior, Xin Wei.

get shocked!


When waiting my turn, mummy's phone ring.

but mummy went to photostep somethings.

so I picked up the phone.

is bro Jean.

He asked me not to have a toilet fight with him later.==

because later he'll went to Proton dinner with dad.

Then, I asked him can send me to DPC later.

He said can. wow~ good!!

Cause no need to disturb others. x)


After I reached home, I text Ping that no need to send me later.

As usual, I took a bath...changed clothes...and wait for my bro and dad.


Is rainy day.

But we still continued our plan. :)

6 babes and 7 buddies have our dinner at Kay's Garden.

After that, we went to playground and play.

They played like a kid. xD

Mun have no image dy.

pity her~

Ying and I were waiting for the swing.

but so many ppl were playing. T_T


I tied for Mun :)



Birthday boy, Cheong Chun was learning MJ.


BUT....failed. xD



Since so many ppl were playing the swing, I suggested to have ice together. X)

6 babes went to buy the ice.

We ate. We had our girl's talk.

After finished our ice, wuahahahaha. Nobody played the swing dy.

We had waiting for the swing for 2++hours. ><

12am like that, we just went home.

I saw this present in living room.

My dad and bro Jean lucky drawed.


stay tuned for next post ba!

help me click nuffnang oo~ thx ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment