Monday, June 6, 2011

Pirates of the Caribbean . Computer ♥

Don't know why that day i woke up so early. Not like usual me.

Imma trying to sleep again. But failed.

So, I having my brunch with parents.

Wondering what is brunch?? Let me tell you what is the meaning.

Brunch = Breakfast + Lunch. x)



My dad received a call from my cousin (Bi En's dad).

He told my dad that he had put the invitations in the mail box.

His company got 2 invitations to watch Pirates in 1U GSC.

I think my cousin were not free, so he gave us the invitations.



We went to 1U GSC.

We got the tickets at the register counter.



Before the movie, there are some advertisement.


I saw this movie trailer, The Smurfs.

I gonna watch this. :D

Cause its too cute !!

After dinner with family, my bro fixed the new computer for me.


Yeah !! I had new computer ady.

Just gonna wait for my bro to register the line.

No comments:

Post a Comment