Saturday, June 18, 2011

The Curve . Dpc ♥

My mummy's friend, Aunty Fong brought us to The Curve.

Weeeeeeeeeee~ can go shopping finally. x)

We parked our car in Ikea and we walked to Ikano which is IPC shopping Centre right now.

* Ikano sound better. =X *


There was a movie fair or what what fair in the centre of IPC.

And I saw Kung Fu Panda!! Oh my gosh!!

But I didn't take photo with Da panda. * sob *



We kept walking around and we saw The Smurfs!

Gotta watch this movie but gonna wait til September. @_@









We have our lunch at Restaurant Kim Gary.

Then we shopped in The Curve and I bought 1 shorts in Nichii.

3++pm we went to saloon nearby my house.

Aunty Fong and mummy wanted to wash their hair and I wanna have a hair cut again.


Outfit of the day :




At night, Bi En and I went to dpc.

We have a gathering there with Xiao Min, Adeline, Da Cheng, Bryan, Chin Neng and Cyzen.


8pm, Jia Juan (a friend that Bi En and I knew when went to Taiwan) called me.

He said he wanna reached dpc ady.

So we 2 didn't order our dinner at The Steamboat.

We wait and wait and wait.

1+ hour, he just reached. Can't blame him la cause he lives in Johor now and less come Kepong area.

Bi En and I wait for him at Restaurant La Casa.

We ate, we chat, we joke.

When we wanted to pay the bill ourself, Jia Juan said that he would pay the bill.

WOW!! What a rich guy...
Cause our meal cost RM 106.50. ><


Actually I regretted to go this gathering.

I felt like stay at home alone better.
If Jia Juan didn't say that he wanna come meet us, Bi En won't come.

Bi En didn't come = No FUN!!!!

No fun = BORING...


Almost 12am, my parents just fetched me home.

My parents came back from a wedding dinner.

And my mummy brought the sticky back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment