Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Teacher's Day ♥

I went to school at 6.40am.

So early and felt sleepy too! Hope to go back to my warm bed. x)


That day the PA system was not from Augustine (He'll bring along the DJ set for us to play everytime). sad.

The system was from his brother. lol.

When May Kei, Chui Wen and I wanna helped the guy, Pn. Amutha came.

She found that guy at first, then she asked me to help the dancers makeup.

Who call Im the makeup artist for Kelab Kebudayaan ><

I felt proud for myself!!

Although Im not the profesional 1, I had helped around 10 people to makeup, included 1 teacher and 1 boy. x)


My Add Maths teacher. :)


When the last telematch finished, Police Cadet helped to keep the balloons with water.

And we started to play the balloons and water. x)

Very happy and enjoyyyy!

After school dismissed, I went to have lunch with Toong them.

Current me :)



Stay tuned! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment