Monday, June 27, 2011

Father's Day . New Phone ♥

Sorry for neglecting my blog for 1 week.



Gotta say bye to my Nokia X6 which followed me for half year.

Imma using a new phone and Nokia X6 would give my bro Xan.

Im not come from a rich family. My dad also didn't buy a new phone for me.

So......Maybe u would wondering how I get a new phone.

As my dad's company continue the business plan with Digi, so Digi gave 3 new phones to my dad's company, that is 2 Samsung Galaxy Gio and 1 Sony Ericsson.

My dad don't know how to use Android, then he gave me the new phone.

Teehee. :)


It's Father's Day. * I knew it happened 2weeks ago. >< *

We have our brunch at Pappa Rich @ Kepong.



Dad and Corliss



♥ this ^^






Bro Jean had reserved a table at a restaurant @ Kota Damansara for celebration of Father's Day at night.


Outfit of the day :






5.30pm, we went to the restaurant to have our celebration.

* I forgot the restaurant's name. *


Isn't she like a model?? x)





After our meal, we went to Snowflakes.

It seems like Snowflakes very famous, so we gotta try it!

While waiting our snowflakes.....


Bro Jean and Corliss :)




New favourite. I don't like this.

because the ice is peanut flavour><



I forgot to capture my ice><

Actually I would like to go 甜品哥哥 MORE.

After snowflakes, we went back home and rest.

Guess what? My mum baked a cake to dad.


Oreo cheese cake ♥
Actually is nice, but too sweet for me.





No comments:

Post a Comment