Thursday, June 16, 2011

Girls gone wild in Da Red Box!!

Bi En and I planned to go sing k in this holiday.

No doubt, we went to sing k with her little sis at The Curve.

Have fun just like last time.



Her little sis very shy, not dare to sing. But we kept ask her to sing with us.

Bi En selected some rap songs like Like A G6, Boom Boom Pow, Price Tag.......
She very pro!! She can rap very well. Envyyyyy~

I try to rap with her. *I dunno what am I rapping. haha*



There are some funny part, such as when we were singing " Boom Boom Pow".

Cause the lyrics very funny>> "boom boom boom, GOTTA GET GET"

I kept laughing when I sing this lyrics. xD



While we were singing "Price Tag", there are 1 part of rap by BOB.

Bi En dunno the key, so she just study the words. lol. xD



Pixies time !











Feel happy when together with Bi En

No comments:

Post a Comment