Monday, August 22, 2011

Celebration at Sunway Giza ♥



On my birthday, my family and I went to Sunway Giza for our dinner and celebrate my birthday. :)
Hmm.....My family kept ask me what I want to eat. I think, think and think....
I wanted to eat TAO!



We went there but we didn't reserve.
So I decided to go Full House. Bro said that he'll bring me come again when bro Xander back! :D

I wanted to go Full House long time ago! X)


Bro Jean ordered this--Brulee Creme.






Dad and Mum



Bro Jean and sis Fannie


Mummy's spagetti. It taste abit spicy but nice! :)


Silly pose, dad! XD


My spagetti. It taste too salt. ><'''


Actully I was headache that time. So I didn't order those heavy flavor food.


After that, we went to Baskin Robins which opposite Full House.







No longer, we went back home. lol.

I was suffered in a weird feeling of my stomachin the car. ><'''

Help!

When reached home, I rushed into the living room and lay on the sofa.

Rest awhile and bro Jean took panadol for me.

I felt better after that. :)


Wei Guang had took new PA system t-shirt for me.



The new PA t-shirt. :)









I received 2 presents in the school today! :D

Thank you Boon Lim and Chin Neng!! :)




Present from Boon Lim. :)

Present from Chin Neng. :)





Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment