Saturday, August 27, 2011

Gotong-royong for PA room

Last Saturday have no activities at school.
But we have a gotong-royong for PA room.

I was abit late to school and I saw Yong En, Anthony and Dylan sat at the bus stop.
They were waiting for the keys but my keys was borrowed to Kheng Yik.
After Xian Zong came, we went inside the school.
Got 1 clerk was carrying her daughter and asked we 5 to bring the exam paper to the Bilik Peperiksaan.
Her daughter is so cute and adorable!!

Kheng Yik and Wei Guang came when we carry those exam paper. lol.
We started to bring all the things inside the PA room out.



I think we can lelong dy. XD

The most funny thingy is we didn't bring any pail and we cut a big bottle like the bottle which filled with oil and become our pail. xD
Some cleaned the cupboard aand some changed the water.



Look! The fan so dirty! eeeeeeeell~



We were so enjoy cause we cleaned and listen to the song at the same time! :D


12+pm like that, we went to mamak for our lunch.




After taking my bath, I online awhile. teehee.

I had signed up a new account for Tumblr.

I'm the new user and don't really know how to play.

U can follow me! :)

My Tumblr




One of my present--Sticky. yummy!

At night, I have my dinner with my lovely family.


Oh ya! That day was my chinese birthday! Happy Birthday to myself again! lol.
3rd aunt and the smallest aunt came my house with their family and celebrate my birthday. :)




Ice-cream cake


Mum, me and Dad

Bro Jean and I. Sis Fannie had balik kampung.

Do we look alike? ;)

Why am I look so fat in this pic?! lol.


Vanilla Chocolatechip



No comments:

Post a Comment