Sunday, August 21, 2011

Celebration ♥

Helloooo! I'm here to blog about my birthday celebration with babes and buddies. :)


My babes and buddies helped babe Adeline and I celebrate our birthday on last Saturday at Dese Parkcity.

Actually that day morning my school got a combine activity.

Unfortunately, I slept over. ><

Babe Min had called me many times but I put silent. lol.


2+pm, mummy, sis Fannie and I felt hungry.

So sis Fannie and I drive thru McD. X)

Around 4.30pm, babe Toong came my house.

No longer, babe Pei Shee came too :)


Due to I last minute just wanna buy lens, I had try to use another brand--Igel.

I felt more comfortable. :D

7pm, Min came my house and wait for Chin Neng to fetch us.


We had our dinner at The Steamboat.

Due to not enough place, boys and girls seperated table.

But Cyzen sit with us. Special "girl"! XD

I shared with Min.

Min and I


Da Cheng and Chin Neng


Adeline and Bryan

Don't you feel like they 2 are holding each other hand?

Congraz! XD

Me, Chin Neng and Adeline


Chin Neng and Adeline


Me, Ping, Mun and Min


8+pm, Adeline gotta go to her church.

But Bryan them asked her to come back at 9.30pm.

After she went to church, we had seperate group.

Some walked around the lake, some went to pet shop and some went to Big Apple. lol.

Thank God that was no heavy rain! and just windy weather. :)

We (girls) did some stupid thingy.

We stood outside the Pioneer shop and watched Westlife and Celine Dion's Concert.

Of course we didn't forget to camwhore! X)



Ping and I


Me and Min




Me #take 1


Me #take 2 :)



Me and Toong


Min and I again. XD


Toong



Again. lol. XD



Me and Denise



Min and Da Cheng



Me and Queen

After Adeline came back again, we went to the arbor beside the lake.

When Adeline and I sit down, Cyzen said Happy Birthday to us! And he asked us to turn our head.

We saw that Chin Neng and Bryan were came along with cakes!!

love you guys so much!! ♥♥♥


Still have a lot of photos at Mun and Cyzen's DSLR.
I just have some.

Me and Bryan



WE!!



Chin Neng's hand spoiled this photo! Grr~ XP


Before going back home, Ping bought her favourite--Pure Double Chocolate.



When I reached home, Bi En and her family came my house.

Then my parents went yam cha with them but I don't want follow although I'm hungry.

Cause I was freaking tired at that time.

Yet, before I going to take bath, I had took some photos of myself. X)







I'll never forget that day!

2 comments: