Wednesday, August 24, 2011

En. Caleb's Retirement . I ♥ My Friends!

With my PA tee. :)


Last Wed. was En. Caleb's retiredment.

Hmm....I am not very clear about his things. I just knew that he'll give speech every year on Sports Day.
And that day also was babe Adeline's birthday! XD

Happy Birthday dear!

I went to school at 6.30am.

No longer, Adeline and her sis came too.

I helped Adeline make up in science lab beside the PA room.

*Hmm...feel like not very good in make up! Gotta improve myself!*

There were many performances such as, sketch, choirs, dancing and more!


And we took many photos on that day too!


Imma show u those photos. :D


Me and Xiao Min


Silly Mokubao! XD

2 gay lou. X)


*wink!* Ignore that guy behind us. X)


Me and Carmen

Ping and I



Calvin and I



Adeline and I. My model. :)



Me and Ying


Us!

Miss Tang and 3A*2010

Seven of us


--That's all for En. Caleb's retirement.--


When I opened my fb on that day evening, I saw 364 ppl wish me on my fb wall. :)

Thank you guys!

I have been block by fb cause reply too many comments. Darn it!

Luckily, I replied all the wishes at last. :D



I also received 3 presents on that day too!

Thank you Gen Yee, Adeline and Wenny! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment