Saturday, August 13, 2011

Light Bulb ♥

Hmm......

Since last time I told sis Fannie that I wanna buy the cleanser for the pimples, bro Jean brought me to Sunway Pyramid.

And I became a light bulb on that day. teehee



We have our brunch at a restaurant like Old Town or PappaRich.

Hmm......nothing special for this reataurant.

But not bad also. :)



We started to shopping.



Have chatime then. X)



My Pearl Milk Tea.


Bro Jean and sis Fannie's Vanilla Milk Tea with Pearl.


Actually....I thought I'll be sharing my Chatime with bro Jean and sis Fannie.


I was wrong ><


I have to finish it all myself. @_@'''


I'm truly full!


So special....It's art! :)



Before going back home, I bought the cleanser.


I helped Chin Neng bought too.


I hope this cleanser could help his pimples.


This is the cleanser for pimples. From Yves Rocher.


I used this before. It very useful for pimples.


Let say like u feel got a pimple gonne pop out in this few days, and u use this cleanser on it, the pimple will gone and your skin will back to normal too.


It's cost RM35 and after discount is RM28 when mega sale.









2 comments:

  1. I use this too, but not the cleanser. Only problem is it makes the skin around the applied area very dry. sometimes too dry till itch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh. That time I went to buy it, the promoter told me that if u use the cream, u can just use in the morning. But cleanser can use all the time. :)

    ReplyDelete