Sunday, August 7, 2011

Hari Koko

As usual I woke up very early in the morning and heading to school.
Gonna set mic at field there.
But we gonna wait for the keys of old Bilik Media and hall.
So I went here and there to find the keys from teachers. Sweat a lot! Arggghh!!
We were late to finish fixed them cause a lot of problems happened!
Such as...not long enough wire, amplifier got problem even mic. ==

When En. Kumar asked students to queue up, he asked me to turn louder for the mic. (Actually his voice very loud dy.)
Ok...I did. But then no sound. ==
He said better used hailer. lol.
Chui Wen went to take it. He likes to use hailer mah. FINE! I gave him.
Then?? Why did we work so hard to fixed the mic??? *On fire!*
Damn it! Next time I'm not gonna give u a mic, I just give u a hailer. That's it! That's easier for me!
I kept all the PA sets there.
En. Teoh saw and asked us why did we do so.
I straight away told teacher that En. Kumar don't want use mic, he likes hailer more!

All the activities changed place to Open Hall cause it's raining.
Performances, Malurian Idol, Hip Hop Idol...all there.
Felt sad when Malurian Idol started.
Cause actually Mk and I took part in this competition.
Unfortunately,we failed in the 2nd audition. Dunno why.
That time I very angry and sad. Wasted my disc! wth!

Hip Hop Idol started.
I Eclectric Crew!
Will always support u guys! :)

Hip Hop Idol ended.
And there was another performance started -- Kawad Irama.
I didn't take any photos just this.


Chicken dance

Conclusion is.....I'm not happy at all on that day!

No comments:

Post a Comment